Minggu, 08 April 2012
anniversary of the boring
a very boring day, but I should not be sad because today is my birthday to 15 yeay. actually i was not happy, why should my birthday but close friends and my parents do not care about me huh very annoying. aaaaaaaa I want to tell you, I'm in love with someone who comes from Texas. I'm actually embarrassed to tell you but .. ok I'll tell you, I first met or knew him through the website is Omegle where I just find a good foreign friends .. and I met him, he's a very friendly person and I asked him and he gave her facebook and we often chat day after day I started to like him, and one day I said 'you are very handsome' and he said 'I'm not good-looking' and 'but my eyes you are beautiful beyond anything' then it's time I said 'I love you' and he said the same, but one that I'm sad .. if he loves me or just pretend? and I also think I love him just in cyberspace .. the people I love the 'J' initials . thank you if you've read my blog, sorry if this is boring. keep smile always guysss :)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar